Building Your Electrical Parts Library Part 1: Overview
Setting up your SOLIDWORKS Electrical part library can be a daunting task, but with the aid of one of our Electrical experts, it doesn't have to be. Watch our webinar to learn how!
About This On-Demand Webinar
In part one of our three-part webinar series, TriMech Electrical Implementation Engineer, Cameron Cintula, walks you through various ways to build your library so it contains the parts you want and not the parts you won't use. He teaches you what is required for right-sizing your team's library and remove the mystery of trying to go in blindly trying to build one.
In this webinar, Cameron will explain:
- How building your parts library is straightforward
- Where part information is readily available
- Why setting up your system correctly is an important investment
- How building your part library will enable efficient design time
- What tasks are required for a very positive return your software investment
Interested in learning more? Check out part two, focusing on importing spreadsheets.