Mastercam Wire Training Course Overview
This authorized Mastercam training course provides an introduction to Mastercam Wire EDM. You will learn to program many parts from start to finishing and cement the fundamentals of Mastercam Wire EDM Programming with examples based upon real world scenarios.
Learn how to work with Mastercam’s suite of 2-axis and 4-axis wirepaths lets you choose the best method for the results you need, with control over the wire motion, angle, entries and exits, and much more. And you get that control in a clear, easy to understand way.
Mastercam Wire Requirements & Benefits
Understand the course requirements and the skills you will acquire after completing the course
Mastercam Wire Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
- Introduction to Mastercam Design / Interface
- Creation of Wireframe and Solidmodel Geometry
- Introduction to Wire Toolpaths (Contour and No Core)
- Setting Operation defaults
- Continuation of Mastercam Wire Toolpaths
- Introduction to Wire 4 Axis Toolpath
- Overview of Wirepath Editor
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.