Introduction to CST Studio Suite Training Course Overview
Throughout this course you will become familiar with the basic usage of CST Studio Suite in terms of its modeling and simulation capabilities.
Participants will learn about the general setup, submission, and result analysis procedures for high-frequency 3D electromagnetic simulations.
This course will also introduce the various high frequency solvers available CST Microwave Studio and provide a behind-the-scenes look into the FIT and FEM algorithms for the general-purpose Time-Doman and Frequency-Domain solvers respectively.
Introduction to CST Studio Suite Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
- Basic and Advanced Modeling Techniques
- Solver Overview
- Ports, Materials and Boundaries
- High Performance Computing
- Results Handling and Post processing
- Optimizer Overview
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Are you using SOLIDWORKS to its full potential?
Enhance your skills and capabilities with a SOLIDWORKS Training Assessment from TriMech.