Get SOLIDWORKS Certified
In today’s engineering job market, a good work ethic and well-written resume are no longer enough. You need a serious competitive advantage. Set yourself apart from your colleagues and demonstrate your depth of knowledge by becoming SOLIDWORKS Certified.
SOLIDWORKS certifications are benchmarks to measure your competency with SOLIDWORKS to give you an edge in the engineering field. There are various levels of certification that demonstrate your level of expertise:
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA)- The first level of certification for students and new users
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)- For more advanced users in professional settings
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert (CSWE)- For the most advanced users
It is important to take the exams in the correct order to ensure you are eligible to take the top level SOLIDWORKS certification exam, the Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert. We understand that this path can be confusing when filtering through the multiple tests on the full Certification Catalog. That is why we created a Guide to Becoming a Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert to showcase the steps you will need to take for each type of exam, as well as the training needed to pass each exam.
Preparing to get SOLIDWORKS Certified
One of the most common questions we receive is “What’s the best way to study for my Certified SOLIDWORKS exams?”
Here are the top resources to help you pass your exam:
- Guide to Becoming a Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert (CSWE)- There is a designated order of exams that you will need to pass before becoming eligible take the CSWE exam. This guide breaks down which SOLIDWORKS certifications exams you will need to pass and the training associated with each exam.
- Tips for Passing the Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) – Get top tips from our Application Engineers on how to pass the CSWA!
- SOLIDWORKS Training Courses – Our Engineers lead training courses to prepare you for these exams.
If the thought of studying sends shivers down your spine, MySolidWorks can help. MySolidWorks preparation materials cover many topics found in the exams. In fact, since introducing the CSWA program on MySolidWorks, users who complete the preparation course have a 20% greater chance of passing the exam on the first try.
What are you waiting for? Start preparing for your exams now. SOLIDWORKS clients with an active Subscription Service contract can access MySolidWorks Standard for free.