DELMIAWorks Web API Overview
With DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP as the hub of your business and the WEB Application Programming Interface (API), you can leverage your ERP data with other third-party applications.
Whether connecting financial data into a parent company's ERP solution, sales quotes into a CRM solution, order data into a web store, or employee information into a payroll system, the WEB API does all this and more to improve communication, collaboration, and interoperability throughout your organization.
The WebAPI SDK includes a specific list of interfaces that allow your programmer to encapsulate core DELMIAworks logic with the JSON data exchange format for a lightweight exchange of information between the WebAPI and your applications. In addition to the web services/routines, the WebAPI SDK comes with a complete help file system and full code example projects to ensure that the process is a success
- Eliminate duplicate data entries allowing you to reduce errors, which in turn simplifies the audit process, improves the decision-making process, and increases communication across your supply chain.
- Native system business logic helps protect the data and business rules
- Examples and helpful instructions expedite the development of application custom and user-specific applications
- Preserve data integrity as duplicate data entry is eliminated
- Streamlines the rules and development tasks that DELMIAWorks has spent decades developing
Learn about DELMIAWorks Web API
DELMIAWorks Web API Features
Properly communicate by developing your own custom applications for DELMIAworks®
Multiple sample applications come with the WebAPI Software Development Kit. Built with Visual Studio 2010 using the C# .Net programming language, the samples provide fully functional examples of interactivity with the WebAPI.
A specific list of interfaces is included with the WebAPI Software Development Kit that defines the inputs and outputs that your application must adhere to in order to communicate with DELMIAworks.
The WebAPI Software Development Kit comes with a complete help file system in the HTML Help 1.x format, similar to Microsoft’s MSDN format for ease of use and application success.
Extensive set of APIs
The DELMIAworks WebAPI Software Development Kit (SDK) comes with all the tools needed to communicate and trade information with other systems and applications.
The extensive set of APIs can be used to exchange data with web, mobile, third-party, and best-in-class applications that can create and receive web requests/responses, including:
- Custom-built programs
- Parent and sister corporate systems
- CPQ and other Sales Tools
- Web StoreFronts
- Ecommerce platforms
- Transportation and Logistics applications
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Web API?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
DELMIAWorks (formally IQMS) helps manufacturing companies manage their manufacturing operations from the first client interaction to the shipping dock.
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.