DELMIAWorks Statistical Process Control Software (SPC) Overview
To compete in business, companies must be committed to improving quality. DELMIAWorks (formerly IQMS)' Statistical Process Control (SPC) module enables real-time tracking of product and process quality to facilitate continuous improvement efforts. While internal procedures focus on improved processes, SPC helps you track quality in manufacturing parts.
The DELMIAWorks SPC module, like other Quality Software modules, gathers part data from other DELMIAWorks manufacturing and ERP software modules as it is entered on the plant floor, allowing for the immediate input and analysis. This allows you to correct quality and performance issues before they impact profits.
Quality Management Systems (QMS) are no longer just for companies in highly regulated industries. To be successful in today's competitive landscape, quality must become a way of life for everyone involved in the manufacturing process.
Learn more about the Quality Management features available in DELMIAWorks that go beyond basic quality functionality to help make quality a way of life in your company including:
- Cross-functional workflows and templates
- Instrument calibration tracking
- Workforce certifications
- Compliance and regulatory reporting and tracking
- Quality audit reports
- Document control
Learn about DELMIAWorks Statistical Process Control Software (SPC)
DELMIAWorks Statistical Process Control Software (SPC) Features
DELMIAWorks' SPC module gathers variable and attribute data, allowing for the input and analysis of data as both subgroups and individual data, and includes key functions such as:
- Inspection Plans. Input and maintain dimensions to track process capability, determine lot acceptability, or conduct First Article Inspections. In addition, inspection instructions can be maintained along with special notes to help ensure operator consistency.
- CMM Import. Import CMM data automatically from PCDMIS output directly into DELMIAWorks SPC.
- Quick Inspections enable operators to easily enter data from the launcher bar, ShopData, AssemblyData, FabData and/or hand-held PDA to complete statistical analysis.
- Track, maintain, measure, and perform calibrations on gauges and devices. Links are embedded directly to Preventative Maintenance and data ports so measurements are automatically updated in SPC and Quick Inspection.
- Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility (R&R) provides the user with the necessary tools to conduct measurement system analysis to assess the accuracy of gages and operators in measuring parameters (average and range method for measurement system analysis and X bar and R charts).
- Statistical Process Control charts are generated based on the type of data and include X bar-R charts for subgroups, X-MR charts for individuals, histograms for both types of data, and p and np charts for attributes.
- Values for Cpk, Ppk, Cr, control limits, etc. are tailored to the type of data entered and are provided in an easy to read summary form each time a chart is generated.
- The real-time Control and Trend Chart and Quick Inspection features give operators a real-time view of process performance.
- Enables data collection using measurement gauges/devices with a data port.
- Visual color coding and audible warnings if measurements are out of specification.
- Charts and data are exported directly to Microsoft Word®, with the added ability to export data directly to Excel® for further analysis via third party graphing and analysis tools.
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Statistical Process Control Software (SPC)?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
DELMIAWorks (formally IQMS) helps manufacturing companies manage their manufacturing operations from the first client interaction to the shipping dock.
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.