DELMIAWorks Payroll Processing Overview
Flexible and Comprehensive Solution to Manage Payroll, Benefits and Deductions
The DELMIAWorks Payroll module is a complete payroll processing system within the enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. Supporting both United States and Canada payroll, the DELMIAWorks Payroll module allows you to enter time card hours or link to the Time & Attendance module for automatic data upload; add, edit and review pre-posted payroll details; print checks; process direct deposit output files following ACH standards; and post final payroll, all from one easy module.
The Payroll module supports multiple states and sites, unlimited employees, pay types and pay groups, deduction options like 401K matching, insurance and union dues and benefit options like accrual tracking. Yearly tax table updates are supplied by DELMIAWorks for automatic upload and you can generate federal, state and province tax forms with ease.
Additional features include an employee maintenance tab that allows you to view human resource and wage information for each employee, an enhanced payroll security feature for greater protection and payroll reports that track wage, benefit and tax history. Payroll works directly with other modules in your DELMIAWorks ERP suite and supports customization to meet all your unique payroll requirements:
- Customize the module to meet your unique payroll requirements
- Track wage, benefit and tax history with built-in reports
- Link with other DELMIAWorks modules and eliminate redundant data entry
- View benefits, deductions, taxes and other employee information from one functional screen
- Direct deposit into multiple accounts
- Keep important employee information safe with enhanced security
Learn about DELMIAWorks Payroll Processing
DELMIAWorks Payroll Processing Features
The Payroll module for DELMIAWorks is a complete payroll processing system
- Automatic import of employee hours with the optional Time & Attendance module or other third party time clock systems
- Supports an unlimited number of employees, user defined pay groups, pay types, deductions and benefits
- Report payroll taxes for multiple federal tax IDs
- Regular federal, state, and EIC tax table updates
- Additional user defined tax tables to meet additional unique tax requirements
- Multiple state/province capable
- Generates 941 and W2 tax forms
- Timecard and payroll review to edit and confirm payroll information prior to printing checks or posting payroll
- Flexible direct deposit and electronic bank transactions allow multiple payment options and export file generation
- Links with the DELMIAWorks Workforce module to help maintain and track accruals such as vacation, paid holidays and sick days
- Extensive built-in payroll reports help track wage, benefit and tax history
- Enhanced security allows access rights to be granted to specific pay groups
- Supports customization to meet your unique payroll requirements
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Payroll Processing?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
DELMIAWorks (formally IQMS) helps manufacturing companies manage their manufacturing operations from the first client interaction to the shipping dock.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is gaining popularity as the best resource to view data at the machine, assembly line and plant level so manufacturers can check for opportunities to create higher quality products at a lower cost.
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.