DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Document Control Overview
Whether you are looking to create a completely paperless shop floor environment or you struggle with strict industry requirements that necessitate thorough document control, DELMIAWorks (formerly IQMS) has the tools to help solve your documentation challenges.
The Document Control software module within the DELMIAWorks ERP and Manufacturing System gives users the ability to manage workflow and external documents, providing complete control and visibility over the entire life cycle of documents. From creation to approval and implementation to obsolescence, document control provides a secure place for documents as well as a means for circulating the current revision, while keeping old revisions on file.
- The easy establishment of a secure, centralized document repository to control all documents, including standards and customer drawings.
- Database storage of documents that allows for instant and extensive search functionality across terabytes of data, including:
- Indexed search of documents
- Fuzzy search capability
- Search images for text
- Thesaurus searching
- Comparison searching to analyze changes or update variance
Learn about DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Document Control
DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Document Control Features
Tracking, managing and controlling inventory and associated costs has never been easier or more efficient
- Visual document status indicators that make it easy to determine pending, released, checked out, expired or missing documents.
- Ability to link documents to customers, vendors, BOMs, inventory and much more.
- Workflow based routing and approval process sends emails to team members notifying them that a document needs to be reviewed.
- Automatic reminders of pending approvals.
- Secure approval process that ensures the integrity of electronic signatures.
- Establishment of library team members, allowing users to set approver security levels and responsibilities. Members may be internal employees, customers or suppliers.
- Color-coding features that are used to indicate the status of the approval process, whether approved, rejected or pending.
- Total revision control that provides a complete record of current and past revisions.
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Document Control?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
DELMIAWorks (formally IQMS) helps manufacturing companies manage their manufacturing operations from the first client interaction to the shipping dock.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is gaining popularity as the best resource to view data at the machine, assembly line and plant level so manufacturers can check for opportunities to create higher quality products at a lower cost.
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.