DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Automated Workflow Overview
Start Improving Communication Enterprise-wide
Improve communication throughout your manufacturing organization and supply chain with a system that simplifies the workflow management process. The DELMIAWorks (formerly IQMS) Workflow software module is an Internet and email enabled ERP system and manufacturing collaboration tool.
DELMIAWorks will allow you to electronically route, track and approve documents such as purchase requisitions/orders, CARs and CAPAs, engineering change orders, documents, and more. The electronic routing expedites the approval process within and outside your organization as well as provides a complete audit trail of approvals, rejections and document correction.
A centralized, lifecycle product model that brings together design, engineering and manufacturing interactively, on a real-time collaborative platform, helps to:
- Eliminate disconnects between what engineering designed and what manufacturing can produce
- Improve customer order accuracy, fulfillment speed and product quality
- Propagate product and design changes across all functional areas to accelerate new products to market
- Extend the life of best-selling products
Learn about DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Automated Workflow
DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Automated Workflow Features
Workflow Software Functionality Includes:
- Routing distribution lists are user defined to allow various team member approvers and priority levels, as well as those included as informational recipients only.
- Secure electronic signature and document control complies with 21 CFR Part 11.
- Flexible approval type either sequentially or by broadcast.
- Easy-to-use templates make creation of new workflows quick and easy.
- Record of document approval history provides complete audit trail with notes, ideas and modifications made.
- Automatically analyze the status of the each Workflow element in relation to each team member with notification of overdue approvals.
- Pending alert notifications remind users of items requiring their approval.
- Secure hyperlink to both internal and external supporting documentation.
- Smart Page option allows users instant access to all "My Pending Approvals".
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Automated Workflow?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
DELMIAWorks (formally IQMS) helps manufacturing companies manage their manufacturing operations from the first client interaction to the shipping dock.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is gaining popularity as the best resource to view data at the machine, assembly line and plant level so manufacturers can check for opportunities to create higher quality products at a lower cost.
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.