It’s time to save BIG and add simulation functionality to your portfolio! Pick the SOLIDWORKS Simulation promotion that works for you.
- Buy a SOLIDWORKS Premium desktop license and get a FREE upgrade to SOLIDWORKS Premium with Simulation Professional.
- Buy a SOLIDWORKS Professional desktop licenses and add a Simulation Standard desktop license for $1100.
With powerful and intuitive SOLIDWORKS® Simulation solutions, product engineers can virtually test new ideas, quickly and efficiently evaluate performance, improve quality, and get the knowledge for product innovation.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation helps you ask and answer complex and important engineering questions earlier. Allowing you to test your product virtually with real world insights.
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard: SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard gives you an intuitive virtual testing environment for linear static, time-based motion, and fatigue simulation.
- Evaluate your product performance throughput operational cycle with motion analysis.
- Verify your design with powerful linear static analysis.
- Study the effects of cyclic loading on product life.
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional: Includes the features of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard software plus powerful and intuitive 3D virtual testing tools
- Test your design with extensive structural analysis.
- Analyze assembly motion for process and task workflow with event-based simulation.
- Understand the effects of temperature on your design.
- Simulate frequency or buckling in your designs.
- Pressure vessel design.
- SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service must be purchased for all products.
ACT NOW and save on the SOLIDWORKS solutions that are right for your business. Fill out the form to contact TriMech for more information.var form = “https://solution.trimech.com/l/957542/2022-09-21/2pmdd”; var params = window.location.search; document.getElementById(“pardotform”).setAttribute(“src”, form + params);
*Legal Terms and Conditions:
- Offer limited to two per customer location.
- Offer expires March 31, 2023, at 11:59pm Eastern Time and cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
- Only newly acquired licenses ordered after 12:00am Eastern Time on January 1, 2023, are eligible.
- Twelve months of subscription is required.
- Educational and Research licenses do not qualify for this offer.
- Anti-piracy and compliance cases in the U.S., Canada and Mexico do not qualify for this offer.
- Other restrictions may apply. Contact your TriMech Client Executive for more information.