It’s time to save BIG! Pick the SOLIDWORKS promotion that works for you.
SOLIDWORKS Desktop Promotions:
- Buy SOLIDWORKS Standard desktop license and get an instant upgrade to SOLIDWORKS Professional
- Buy SOLIDWORKS Professional desktop license and get an instant upgrade to SOLIDWORKS Premium
- Buy a 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Standard cloud-connected license and get an instant upgrade to 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Professional.
- Buy a 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Professional cloud-connected license and get an instant upgrade to 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Premium.
Which SOLIDWORKS package is right for you?
In a nutshell, here are the main differences between SOLIDWORKS Standard, SOLIDWORKS Professional, and SOLIDWORKS Premium:
- SOLIDWORKS Standard: “The essential tools” for 3D solid modeling, assembly structure planning and working with 2D drawings, plus:
- Large assembly design
- 3D animations and basic rendering
- First pass design analysis
- Sheet metal, weldments and mold design
- CAD import and export
- Interference check
- SOLIDWORKS Professional: All the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Standard, plus:
- File management
- Manufacturing cost estimation and quoting
- Tolerance analysis
- ECAD/MCAD data sharing
- Standards checking
- Advanced photorealistic rendering with SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Design collaboration
- Task scheduling, and more
- SOLIDWORKS Premium: All the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional, plus:
- Time based motion analysis
- Linear stress analysis
- Advanced surface flattening
- Piping and tubing design
- Electrical cable harness and conduit design
- Routing of rectangular and other sections
- Check out this SOLIDWORKS CAD Features Matrix to see a side-by-side comparison of each software package.
- SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service must be purchased for all products.
ACT NOW and save on the SOLIDWORKS solutions that are right for your business. Fill out the form to contact TriMech for more information.
*Legal Terms and Conditions:
- Offer valid in the U.S., Canada and Mexico only.
- Offer limited to two per customer location.
- Offer expires March 31, 2023, at 11:59pm Eastern Time and cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
- Only newly acquired licenses ordered after 12:00am Eastern Time on March 1, 2023 are eligible.
- Twelve months of subscription is required.
- Limit of 3 seats.
- Educational and Research licenses do not qualify for this offer.
- Anti-piracy and compliance cases in the U.S., Canada and Mexico do not qualify for this offer.
- Other restrictions may apply. Contact your TriMech Client Executive for more information.