Starting on April 1, 2022, Dassault Systemes will be making changes to the price of SOLIDWORKS desktop term, perpetual and network licenses.
These changes affect network, term and standalone desktop licenses including:
- SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Manage
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics
- SOLIDWORKS Composer
- SOLIDWORKS Inspection
- SOLIDWORKS CAM
- SOLIDWORKS MBD
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- DraftSight Enterprise and Enterprise Plus network software
>> Get more information about these products.
SOLIDWORKS Price Decrease
All SOLIDWORKS Desktop Term licenses will decrease in price. Example: SOLIDWORKS CAD Standard Term license will be decreased by 8%.
SOLIDWORKS Price Increase
- All SOLIDWORKS desktop perpetual (license you own) licenses for single users/standalones will increase by 5%.
- All SOLIDWORKS network licenses will increase by 19%.
- All SOLIDWORKS network subscription will increase by 14%.
- All DraftSight Enterprise and Enterprise Plus network software licenses will increase by 33%.
No Price Changes
There will be no pricing changes for SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Desktop Standalone/Perpetual Subscription Service.
As always, TriMech is committed to providing the best quality products and services to all our clients. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly.