Until September 30, 2022, when you buy a license of SOLIDWORKS CAD or Simulation you will be upgraded to the next level at no additional cost. That’s a potential savings of up to $10,000!
Are you currently using an older version of SOLIDWORKS and experiencing limitations? This is a great time to upgrade your tools to the latest release and ensure your team is working at maximum capacity. SOLIDWORKS is at the heart of design innovation for millions of users worldwide, with flexible choices that meet all of your business needs.
1. SOLIDWORKS CAD Instant Upgrade
For a limited time:
- Buy a license of SOLIDWORKS Standard and get an instant upgrade to SOLIDWORKS professional at no additional cost.*
- Buy a license of SOLIDWORKS Professional and get an instant upgrade to SOLIDWORKS Premium at no additional cost.* (most popular option)
What SOLIDWORKS package is right for you?
In a nutshell, here are the main differences between SOLIDWORKS Standard, SOLIDWORKS Professional, and SOLIDWORKS Premium:
- SOLIDWORKS Standard: “The essential tools” for 3D solid modeling, assembly structure planning and working with 2D drawings, plus:
- Large assembly design
- 3D animations and basic rendering
- First pass design analysis
- Sheet metal, weldments and mold design
- CAD import and export
- Interference check
- SOLIDWORKS Professional: All the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Standard, plus:
- File management
- Manufacturing cost estimation and quoting
- Tolerance analysis
- ECAD/MCAD data sharing
- Standards checking
- Advanced photorealistic rendering with SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Design collaboration
- Task scheduling, and more
- SOLIDWORKS Premium: All the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional, plus:
- Time based motion analysis
- Linear stress analysis
- Advanced surface flattening
- Piping and tubing design
- Electrical cable harness and conduit design
- Routing of rectangular and other sections
Still not sure? Check out this SOLIDWORKS CAD Features Matrix to see a side-by-side comparison of each package.
2. SOLIDWORKS Simulation Instant Upgrade
For a limited time:
- Buy a license of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard and get an instant upgrade to SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional at no additional cost.*
- Buy a license of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional and get an instant upgrade to SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium at no additional cost.* (most popular option)
Check out this SOLIDWORKS Simulation Features Matrix to see a side-by-side comparison of each package.
ACT NOW and save on the SOLIDWORKS solutions that are right for your business. Fill out the form to contact TriMech for more information.
*Legal Terms and Conditions: Offer valid in the U.S., Canada and Mexico only. Offer expires September 30, 2022 at 11:59pm Eastern Time and cannot be combined with any other discount or offer. Offer is valid for existing clients only. New clients may be subject to different terms. Limit 3 licenses per customer. Only newly acquired licenses ordered after 12:00am Eastern Time on September 1, 2022 are eligible. Twelve months of subscription is required. Educational and Research licenses do not qualify for this offer. Anti-piracy and compliance cases in the U.S., Canada and Mexico do not qualify for this offer. Other restrictions may apply. Contact your TriMech Account Manager for more information.