TriMech Professional Services Implementation Engineer- Auburn, NH
TriMech’s engineering software & hardware offerings including SolidWorks (CAD, FEA, CFD, MBD et al), PDM/PLM Solutions, solidThinking products and Stratasys Printers. As an Application Engineer, you will provide comprehensive telephone/e-mail technical support and training to engineers from many companies in diverse fields, including consumer products, automotive, machine design, and medical equipment. You will also be supporting our sales efforts through customer meetings and product demonstrations. Some local travel may be required to visit companies.
- Deliver SOLIDWORKS PDM implementation and consulting services including software installation and custom configuration, upgrades, best practices mentoring, etc.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in SOLIDWORKS PDM software and related applications
- Deliver SOLIDWORKS PDM Administrator and User level training
- Determining and setting priority levels on customer issues to ensure timely and effective responses
- Use of enterprise level software, (NetSuite, SW VAR Resource Center) and other TriMech productivity tools.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience using SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Modeling software.
- You will be expected to undertake relevant certifications in SOLIDWORKS.
- Conduct SOLIDWORKS instruction courses for customers.
- Strong oral communication skills as well as outstanding interpersonal skills are a must.
- Requires good familiarity with Windows and/or solid modeling software.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team is essential.
- Must be able to work directly with customers in various situations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and long-term projects.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel in the regional area
- US Citizen or Existing Work Authorization
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.