SOLIDWORKS Territory Sales Representative - Hunstville, AL
TriMech Solutions (www.trimech.com): We are an Engineering Resources company whose objective is to help our clients become more effective and efficient in the design and manufacturing process, with the goal of realizing a quicker ROI by reducing the time it takes to get their products into the marketplace. We accomplish this through our unique blend of engineering software and service-based solutions. As a leader in the industry, our clients hold us to very high standards, and in turn, we look to hire only the “Elite” that can satisfy these requirements. This is a very rewarding role for the Salesperson that wants to take their already exquisite performance to the next level. The Territory Sales Manager’s responsibilities include developing new client business while expanding our sales footprint with existing clients. Compensation: Base salary + commission, Presidents Club, 401K and full benefits
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution if applicable.
- Build strong relationships/partnerships with key executives at Client/prospect organizations which will include, but not be limited to: VP Engineering, Director of Engineering, Engineering Managers, CEO, COO, and CFO.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand technical information relating to a Client’s/Prospect’s business objectives in order to craft a strategy consisting of software, training, technical support and implementation as a solution to those businesses.
- Understanding and ability to drive multi-product solution selling to new and existing clients is a must.
- Candidate should have a demonstrated record of sales successes (i.e. Consistent “Top 10%” performer; President’s Club or equivalent)
- Strong communication and organizational skills a must
- Military Experience is highly desired, but not required
- Great Prospecting and Closing skills. Hunter vs. Farmer Sales
- Outside Sales based B2B experience is desired
- Sandler Sales Training Experience is a plus
- Product/Service sales experience in the Manufacturing Industry is a plus