SOLIDWORKS Application Engineer - Little Rock, AR
TriMech has helped clients design better products by partnering with them and offering, not only CAD, CAE, PDM, FEA, CAM software products, but also by engineering solutions involving full-time and temporary staffing, contract design, analysis and drafting services, rapid prototyping, custom programming and implementation services. TriMech is a value-added reseller of SOLIDWORKS and Stratasys 3D Printers from New Hampshire to Arkansas to Florida. DESCRIPTION: TriMech is seeking a full-time SOLIDWORKS Application Engineer to join our team. Compensation: Base salary, Presidents Club, 401K and full benefits
- Work on a variety of projects with a multitude of customers in the Mechanical Engineering and design profession
- Some travel is required. Both daily and overnight stays.
- Understanding design for manufacturability principles
- No degree required, Associates or B.S. in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Global Dimension and Tolerancing experience
- Preferred background in SOLIDWORKS, plastic injection molding design, medical design and development and/or general product development