SOLIDWORKS Application Engineer - Columbia, MD
TriMech has helped clients design better products by partnering with them and offering, not only CAD, CAE, PDM, FEA, CAM software products, but also by engineering solutions involving full-time and temporary staffing, contract design, analysis and drafting services, rapid prototyping, custom programming and implementation services. TriMech is a value-added reseller of SOLIDWORKS and Stratasys 3D Printers from New Hampshire to Arkansas to Florida. DESCRIPTION: TriMech is seeking a full-time SOLIDWORKS Application Engineer to join our team. Compensation: Base salary, Presidents Club, 401K and full benefits
- Work on a variety of projects with a multitude of customers in the Mechanical Engineering and design profession
- Some travel is required. Both daily and overnight stays.
- Understanding design for manufacturability principles
- No degree required, Associates or B.S. in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Global Dimension and Tolerancing experience
- Preferred background in SOLIDWORKS, plastic injection molding design, medical design and development and/or general product development