Staffing Recruiter - Richmond, VA
TriMech Services is an engineering resource provider specializing in the placement of qualified technical candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skill sets of our candidates to our clients engineering specific requirements.
As a TriMech Technical Recruiter your responsibilities will be focused on the sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding of candidates to meet our client needs.
Your day-to-day routine will change often as hiring priorities shift.
Typical daily job functions:
- Meet with the recruiting group daily to discuss open job opportunities, discuss previous search efforts and set daily goals
- Screen candidates who apply to our job requisitions
- Source candidates – often the best candidates are the ones not actively looking!
- Build and maintain a qualified candidate pipeline within our ATS
- Qualify and screen candidates via resume review, technical and behavior-based phone interviews
- Discuss screened candidates with your account manager and prepare for client submission
- Participate in client qualification calls with your account manager
- Schedule and prepare candidates for client interviews
- Execute full "closing" responsibilities to include extending offers to the candidate, reference checks, negotiating compensation, and obtaining their firm acceptance of the offer.
- Facilitate the on boarding process to include drug screening, background checks and new hire paperwork
- Document recruiting activities within the ATS
- Generate new client leads
- Attend sales methodology training as required
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPIs
- Experience and understanding in the recruiting and staffing industry
- Demonstrated expertise in candidate sourcing
- Comfortable interfacing directly with hiring managers
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal account managers, hiring managers and candidates
- Ability to accurately qualify and present candidates
- Robust negotiating and closing skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate with little direction while still being an active team member
- Strong problem resolution skills