Staffing Account Manager- Richmond, VA
TriMech is a niche and agile staffing firm focused primarily Mechanical Engineering, Product Design, and Manufacturing industries. Our clients hold us to very high standards, and in turn, we look to hire only the choice candidates to satisfy their talent requirements. This is a very rewarding role for the Salesperson who wants to grow from a superior performer to an elite-level star.
TriMech assists clients with the search and hiring talent they are unequipped and unable to find on their own. Our sales people facilitate the hiring process by offering clients insights and sharing best practices on talent acquisition. We fill contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire openings. Consistent recruiting and sales training will begin from day one, ultimately transitioning into a full-time outside sales position with a dedicated territory.
Training will include:
- Recruiting and Staffing strategies.
- Industry overviews, best practices, and terminology.
- Sales methodologies and training.
Daily activities will include:
- 40-50 daily outbound calls.
- Consistent prospecting activities.
- Management of client meetings.
- Understanding of Recruiting and Staffing Industry.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Ability to qualify clients.
- Robust negotiating and closing skills.