Lead Development Representative - Richmond, VA
As a representative of our Company, you will be part of a telesales/outbound calling team responsible for aggressively growing our customer base. The role will report to the Inside Sales Manager who will act as both a Manager and mentor. This role will be on a part time or full time basis.
- Generating and qualifying leads through cold calling
- Identify and document current products in use by suspect and prospects and add to CRM for future use
- Managing leads by tracking and following up on them
- Producing activity reports
- Call on and identify new Prospects and Suspects
- Plan, organize and maintain your daily workflow
- Document daily activities utilizing Microsoft Excel, CRM, and lead management system including call notes, scheduled appointments, etc
- Learn and understand product positioning through weekly lunch and learns
- Work with Affiliate Sales to cross generate leads
- Work with existing Inside Sales staff on effective call habits, scripts and setting realistic daily goals.
- Strong communication skills
- Sales and goal oriented
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Diligent with an attention to detail
- Timeliness and a good work ethic
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.