Junior Business Analyst - Marlborough, MA
The Junior Business Analyst, a member of the Sales Operations team, will work closely with and support the Business Analyst and Sales Operations Manager in managing business systems and ensuring data integrity. Responsibilities will include data cleansing, CRM end-user support, report generation, and other tasks as needed. This position plays a significant role in both operational support and managing relationships with all departments. The ideal candidate is process-oriented, pays close attention to details, and has superb analytical thinking skills.
- Generate weekly and monthly metric reports for Sales and Marketing teams.
- Assists Sales and Marketing Managers with ad-hoc analysis such as new vs. existing customers, subscriptions, lead management, etc.
- Advocate for systems processes to ensure reliable data insight and sales process intelligence.
- Provide day-to-day NetSuite and Salesforce.com support to end users.
- Collect and distribute sales channel-specific information in support of the Sales and Marketing groups.
- Merge duplicate records in CRM system.
- Update pricelists in CRM System.
- Additional tasks as needed.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience.
- Understanding of CRM/ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, Salesforce.com or similar)
- Associate degree
- Proficient in Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally as well as in written formats.
- Desire to grow professionally and learn new skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines.
Additional Preferred Experience
- NetSuite or Salesforce.com experience a plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.