Inside Sales Representative - Richmond, VA
Compensation: Base Salary plus commission, full benefits, and 401K TriMech Solutions (www.trimech.com): We are an Engineering Resources company whose objective is to help our clients become more effective and efficient in the design and manufacturing process by leveraging our hardware, software and service-based solutions. We service the North-East, Mid-Atlantic and South-East including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana. DESCRIPTION: The Inside Sales Account Manager’s responsibilities include developing new client business while expanding our sales footprint with existing clients. This position is one that may transition into an Outside Sales Account Manager over a 12-18 month period if the candidate is successful in the Inside Sales role and an appropriate position is available.
- Meet and exceed goals by developing new client business, while expanding our sales footprint with existing clients by selling SolidWorks product portfolio, Stratasys 3D printers, and our consulting services.
- Partnering with Outside Sales Account Managers and Application Engineers to increase sales and awareness of TriMech’s solutions and services.
- Demonstrate an ability to investigate and understand technical information, as well as internal business processes relating to Clients’/Prospects’ business objectives in order to craft a strategy consisting of software, training, technical support, and implementation as a solution to those businesses.
- Build strong relationships/partnerships with key executives with Clients’/Prospects’.
- Understanding and ability to drive multi-product solution selling to new and existing clients is a must.
- Consultative selling to further qualify existing clients for additional software and training.
- Willingness to work in a high volume, outbound phone-calling environment
- Sales, account management, customer service, recruiting or inside sales experience desired
- Experienced candidates should be prepared to discuss past sales successes
- Great prospecting and closing skills
- Strong technical aptitude is highly desired
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A basic understanding of the manufacturing industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is highly desired