Data Migration Analyst- Knoxville, TN
TriMech’s engineering software & hardware offerings including SolidWorks (CAD, FEA, CFD, MBD et al), PDM/PLM Solutions, solidThinking products and Stratasys Printers. As a Solution Engineer you will manage and perform data migrations, of customer critical data, from a multitude of sources into PDM Standard and Professional products. You will implement, troubleshoot, test and design customer specific API projects along with custom tool(s) designed and maintained by TriMech. You will also be supporting our sales efforts through customer meetings and Statement of Work review meetings. Some local travel may be required to visit companies.
- Deliver SOLIDWORKS PDM migrated vault to a customer based on migration criteria defined in a statement of work
- Understand SOLIDWORKS PDM and consulting services including software installation and custom configuration, upgrades, best practices mentoring, etc.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in SOLIDWORKS PDM software and related applications
- Develop custom toolsets using .NET and SOLIDWORKS API applications.
- Deliver SOLIDWORKS PDM Administrator and User level training
- Determining and setting priority levels on customer issues to ensure timely and effective responses
- Use of enterprise level software, (NetSuite, SW VAR Resource Center) and other TriMech productivity tools.
- Entry level knowledge of SolidWorks 3D CAD Modeling software and/or similar 3D hierarchical modeling software.
- Core understanding of Hierarchical design.
- You will be expected to undertake relevant certifications in Solidworks.
- Entry level knowledge of .NET development language (c# preferred), JSON, API’s, XML, SQL and/or other relational databases.
- Understanding of NoSQL structures is a plus.
- Strong oral communication skills as well as outstanding interpersonal skills are a must.
- Requires good familiarity with Windows and/or solid modeling software.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team is essential.
- Must be able to work directly with customers in various situations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and long-term projects.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel in the regional area
- US Citizen or Existing Work Authorization
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.