3DP Inside Sales Account Manager- Richmond, VA
The 3DP Inside Sales Account Manager will plan and carry out sales activities that maintain and develop TriMech’s product/services offerings. These responsibilities include developing new client business while expanding our sales footprint with existing clients. The pipeline sales activities will include cold calling, lead tracking, opportunity qualification, & account management. The manufacturing / 3DP Inside Sales Account Manager will facilitate creating opportunities and raising product awareness within assigned territories.
- Engage with existing clients to determine additional needs.
- Prospect in respective sales territories through cold calling and OEM lead follow-up.
- Prepare and track new contacts and a working pipeline utilizing NetSuite CRM.
- Work and engage with Marketing to promote ongoing events, webinars, and campaign activities.
- Understand and be capable of presenting our Value Proposition/”TriMech Story”.
- Work with manager and internal sales staff on effective call habits, scripts, and setting up realistic daily goals.
- Present weekly activity reviews to sales management or mentors.
- Partnering with Outside Sales Account Managers and Application Engineers to increase sales and awareness of TriMech’s solutions and services.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills through research, industry publications, and related materials.
- Investigate and understand technical information, as well as internal business processes relating to Clients’/Prospects’ business objectives in order to craft a strategy consisting of software, training, technical support, and implementation as a solution to those businesses.
- A basic understanding of the manufacturing industry is a plus
- Sales, account management, customer service, inside sales experience desired
- Great prospecting and closing skills
- Strong technical aptitude is highly desired
- Understanding and ability to drive multi product solution selling to new and existing clients
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to work in a high volume, outbound phone-calling environment
- Ability to present in a professional manner
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.