3D Printing Application Engineer- Middletown, CT
The 3D Printing Applications Engineer works within the Sales team and their main goal is to support the Sales team to win sales opportunities with our clients and prospects. In this role, the 3D Printing Applications Engineer provides all range of customer support from initial technology demonstrations and discussions to post sales consulting. It is the Applications Engineer's responsibility to identify the best solution for the client and within reason, assure proper implementation in that product. The Applications Engineer should have a keen eye for spotting additional service or software opportunities that may arise throughout the relationship with the client. This person will have the interpersonal skills necessary to foster positive long-term relationships; strong presentation skills are required.
- Maintain a high level of expertise with all TriMech products demonstrating such through achievement of technical certifications.
- Provide Technical Support as required.
- Technical liaison… interface with clients and prospects on a technical level
- Conduct technical and process-oriented visits for existing clients.
- Help identify sales opportunities from a technical perspective.
- Conduct webinars and seminar presentations, etc.
- Create data sets and show hardware and software functionality for custom demonstrations, as required.
- Assist customers to identify best solution for product manufacturability;
- Perform hardware and software demonstrations for prospects and clients.
- As part of the Sales team, support sales to win opportunities by evaluating projects and providing technical solutions for customers.
- Maintain contact with TriMech clients.
- Capture customer feedback for marketing and other departments to evaluate.
- Work with Account Manager to discover client and prospect pain and need of all TriMech products and services.
- Responsible for representing TriMech Solutions as local branding.
- Conduct regularly scheduled Insight and other printer related training classes.
- Work with clients to create custom training classes and proper curriculum.