3D Printer Phone Support Engineer - Richmond, VA
TriMech Solutions, an East Coast engineering company that provides engineering teams with a range of 3D design and 3D printing solutions, is currently seeking an experienced Field Support Engineer – Phone role to support our client’s technical issues. Our client’s support needs involve general technical phone support of Stratasys 3D Printers, on-site repair visits/installations on an as needed basis and coordinating repair solutions between Stratasys and the client. The Field Service Engineer - Phone support role will support multiple 3D printer technologies that range from fused deposition modeling to Polyjet technologies and be the first line of troubleshooting our customer issues.
- Provide comprehensive technical support and explicit instructions for Stratasys 3D Printers and Stratasys’ branded products. Perform and support clients with issues related to:
- Phone technical support/troubleshooting for 3D Printers
- Ability to properly run and maintain 3D Printers
- Annual Preventative Maintenance Visits as needed
- Installation of new 3D Printers as needed
- Provide guidance and problem solving for 3D Printer related issues for TriMech’s clients
- Liaise with clients and in-house staff and partners regarding technical information as related to Stratasys and related products
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer relations ability required
- Ability to get into high security facilities
Must have electro-mechanical repair and troubleshooting experience
- Must have strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Must have the ability to work in a busy environment and be adaptable to an ever-changing daily/weekly schedule of tasks.
- Ability to travel as much as 1-2 days/week including an overnight stay on occasion
- Must be a self-starter that needs little management oversight to accomplish assigned tasks.