3DEXPERIENCE Platform Administration Training Course Overview
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Administration course teaches you the basics of administrating and configuring the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
Administrators will learn how to manage users and roles, how to create and share dashboards, how to configure the cloud storage spaces in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, and best practices for configuring the platform to work with SOLIDWORKS.
This course is designed for administrators getting started with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
NOTE: Participants will require access to their own 3DEXPERIENCE Tenant and SOLIDWORKS software. Access to software is not included with the course.
3DEXPERIENCE Platform Administration Course Requirements & Benefits
Understand the course requirements and the skills you will acquire after completing the 3DEXPERIENCE course
3DEXPERIENCE Platform Administration Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
Getting started with 3DEXPERIENCE
Having chosen the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for your business, training can help you to establish an effective plan for implementation and get you started on the path to long-term success.
This 3DEXPERIENCE training course offers pre-validated guidelines and tools for implementing, configuring and administrating the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
The training course provides best practices that enables you to become comfortable with administrating and configuring the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
The training course includes:
- Interface user experience overview
- Managing Users and Roles
- Introduction to Platform Management
- Storage Management
- Assigning Roles
- Creating User Groups
- Creating 3D Spaces
- Creating Bookmarks
- Creating a default Company Dashboard
- Setting up a 3DSwYm Community
- Setup variable mapping to connect to SOLIDWORKS File Properties
- Content naming rules configuration
- Revision naming rules configuration
- Creating and managing tasks
- Lifecycle management and best practices for your engineering data
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Connected/Connector
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Are you using SOLIDWORKS to its full potential?
Enhance your skills and capabilities with a SOLIDWORKS Training Assessment from TriMech.